Our worship space has experienced numerous transformations. The stained glass windows were installed after the first dedication of the building. The baptismal font used to be where the priests now vest. The bishop’s cathedra (chair) was added in 1938. In 1970, following the Second Vatican Council, another alteration occurred. At that time that the high altar was removed, and mosaics and other sanctuary furnishings were installed. On November 30, 2011, another renovation began; and on November 18, 2012, Bishop Medley re-dedicated the newly restored Cathedral.