Saint Stephen Cathedral Preschool – Owensboro, KY
Director Position – 2021/2022 School Year
Saint Stephen Cathedral Preschool is seeking a Full-Time Director starting the 2021-2022 School Year. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver and possesses great communication skills. The candidate needs to be passionate about early childhood education. This position is accountable to the Parish Pastor, Parish Business Manager, Parish Pastoral and Finance Committees and the Kentucky Cabinet for Human Resources.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, Child Development, or related field, or Child Development Associate (CDA) with pre-school experience.
- Oversee the preschool operations including: personnel management, staff development, and fiscal management, licensing management, administrative support, fundraising and sales and marketing.
- Three or more years of management experience is preferred.
- Serve as a role model for Catholic values and service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, possess time management skills and be versed in state licensing standards.
- Develop and maintain strong family relationships.
- Create a warm and nurturing environment.
- Complete 15 hours of CHR-approved training annually.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Eddy McFarland, Business Manager
Saint Stephen Cathedral Parish – 610 Locust Street – Owensboro, KY 42301
email: [email protected]